To Document the Quest to Ski 1,000,000 Vertical Feet & 100 Days in a Single Season

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A Long Day 32


A 1:30am Pacific time wake up call in Boston for the first flight out helped me make it to the slopes just in time to rip up some fresh powder. Much like the annual Thanksgiving feast and how you can make room for dessert, I arrived home feeling ready to hit the slopes. Needless to say it won't be a late night at the Washoe log home.






The Snow Gods are blessing our area. Brenda and Diamond had some fun while I spent the day sandwiched in the aluminum steerage class @ 40K'









Brenda and I made some Nordic tracks in the neighborhood with Diamond tonight as well.























Spent about 1/2 hour talking with Jeff Burton at my Boston meeting. I'm not really a Nascar fan but it was very interesting to talk to a big time race driver. He's a great guy and I got him to share some good stories, including how he hates to be anywhere near Robby Gordon on the track.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey jet setter. When can Margie and I come up and enjoy the Nortic life. Looks like a ton of fun and snow this year.

9:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home