To Document the Quest to Ski 1,000,000 Vertical Feet & 100 Days in a Single Season

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Ocho





The snow making is keeping my quest alive. A new run opened today and the grooming is making for some great top to bottom skiing. The new Scrambler Hot's are so much fun!

Have you ever heard "No doesn't always mean No"... I heard the same about "Stop"

In case your at Sugarbowl and need a ride to Reno or Sac it's about a 15' drop to this free ride. Bring a jacket.

Check out my $3600 ride to the slopes parked next to the $63,000 ride. My back seat is much roomier don't ya think?

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Hey. All the action is happening up there. Again I am tied to the stupid bay area. Plans Sat night and Sunday morn....I could try for a early Sat run up, but I have to be back in Livermore @ 4:30. OH! 26th. I'll be there! Holiday for work! You going to be around?

11:32 PM

 
Blogger Dan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home